The Cat and the Fish The Cat and the Fish

Refreshingly original

The artwork and animation is great. Nice use of blurring effects and whatnot to achieve an appealing depth and naturalism. But the best thing about this cartoon is the ending. Being an NG flash, I expected something a little more... expected (like the fish simply opening its mouth ridiculously wide and eating the cat, or the cat suddenly becoming vicious, etc). Nope. A fucking glob monster emerged and sucked the kitty in like a vacuum cleaner. Nobody would have predicted that lol. The dazed music was quite effective at that point too.

Definitely one of the more memorable movies I've seen here in a while. Keep it up!

Syringes responds:

xDD Thanks! Yea, I had a feeling I needed to do something unexpected. lmao.

Soulja Boy - 2Milli Soulja Boy - 2Milli

nicee

I like that you're keeping in touch with newgrounds, this is pretty cool! also, Bizzarro, i bought a pack of mentos 5 minutes ago and THIS is STILL the freshest thing I've seen today.

Xiao Xiao No. 3 Xiao Xiao No. 3

LOVE LOVE LOVE

such a classic. this movie was my gateway into flash animations and newgrounds, gooooood times :)

ImmorTall ImmorTall

After you get shot at you can run all the way back, get back in your ship and fly away haha

Break the Limits! Break the Limits!

For me, this was a reminder that we are in complete control of our lives. You may not always have control over the things that happen around you, but you can choose to see every aspect of the world positively and be happy no matter how bad a situation seems. Finding happiness within yourself and totally letting go of your reliance on people and objects is an amazing feeling. It's hard to do, especially living in this day and age.

Block And The Tower Block And The Tower

This is great! Controls are tight - Feels good. The graphics are appealing. It's nice to see that you put careful thought into the level designs. Overall, nice professional presentation and a solid game all around. :)

-Everybody Bounce- -Everybody Bounce-

I agree with some of the other reviewers about the mix. And the kick does get a little lost behind the bass. But I love the melody, the pace, the vibes, everything musical about this is AWESOME! Another Waterflame classic that pulls you in and keeps you listening :)

The G-Files The G-Files

You're probably the most underrated NG audio artist of all time. :(

Everything you make sounds amazing. But I miss the good ol' days of Yummy Muffin and Am I Cool Yet! This is your first submission of the year and it's almost December!

I need more Rig in my life

Rig responds:

i'm a big buttface who doesn't make music for a living anymore :(

Portrait's Old Ending Portrait's Old Ending

Very nicely composed and great mixing! I'm trying to think of any sort of work this would be good for. All I can think of is maybe a menu screen or something. It's just too unique. It would take attention away from the movie/gameplay haha. Nice job with this!

Waxlimbs responds:

Haha, not too bad I suppose... Thanks! :P

*You Really ARE An Idiot *You Really ARE An Idiot

I am now on attempt.... 40... or so... for trying to beat Sans on the genocide run. I don't appreciate your artwork mocking me lol.

Nice drawings, though! Looks like just some sketches in a binder. You should do a polished up version of sans or Flowey!

TheNGVirus responds:

you got me, dude.. they are sketches in a binder :O

Dear Diary... Dear Diary...

This is astounding

I couldn't imagine anything better. 10 stars

Manly-Chicken responds:

I can.

That Pumpkin in the Woods That Pumpkin in the Woods

Awesome!

This looks like the cover to a book they'd make you read for school. "Okay class, please have chapters one and two of 'The Giant Forest Pumpkin' read by class on Wednesday"

RITE?!