ImmorTall ImmorTall

After you get shot at you can run all the way back, get back in your ship and fly away haha

Break the Limits! Break the Limits!

For me, this was a reminder that we are in complete control of our lives. You may not always have control over the things that happen around you, but you can choose to see every aspect of the world positively and be happy no matter how bad a situation seems. Finding happiness within yourself and totally letting go of your reliance on people and objects is an amazing feeling. It's hard to do, especially living in this day and age.

Block And The Tower Block And The Tower

This is great! Controls are tight - Feels good. The graphics are appealing. It's nice to see that you put careful thought into the level designs. Overall, nice professional presentation and a solid game all around. :)

Fling That Fulp! Fling That Fulp!

Fulp!

Ever since I banned Tom, I've had this burning desire to also fling him. Now I can!

Manly-Chicken responds:

We all have that urge little billy, we all have that...

Narwhal X Narwhal X

I like this :)

I actually had a lot of fun playing this. I didn't know how to use anti-gravity the first time, though, which is pretty much essential to the gameplay's appeal. (Yes, I am among the vast majority of users who tend to ignore "help" and "How to play" menus lol). But yeah, the second time around I decided to check out the controls and discovered how to toggle anti-gravity, and the game became much more enjoyable.

The only negatives I can think to mention are the usual things. Powerups, benchmarks, anything else to add more depth to the game. These would all be nice to see :) But what you've got now is a simple, fun game with tight controls, and it's definitely better than most of the games I see in the flash portal.

Nice job! I hope you continue to make more games, and I'm glad you took an interest in my Menu Loop track!

keharriso responds:

Thanks for leaving a review! This game was a ton of fun to make, so I'm glad it ended up being enjoyable for a few people. I'll definitely continue making games; hopefully I'll end up making a couple that do better than this.

Symphonic TD - Halloween Symphonic TD - Halloween

I can't get past my own song lol

Damn, are my Symphonic TD skills rusty or is this tougher than the first one? Pretty friggin' hard even on normal difficulty! Not complaining, though. I like the challenge :) Hmmm, I don't know what else to say. I wrote a review on the original, which pretty much applies to this expansion 100%. Go take a look if you wanna read more! haha

Welp, great work once again, but it's sorta nice to see that this is the final installment in the series. Don't get me wrong, I love the game. I'm just excited to see what other awesome stuff you guys can come up with!

Thanks for the entertainment!

Stranger Danger Game Stranger Danger Game

OMG

THIS IS SO REAL

Mega Pig 3000 Mega Pig 3000

hahahaha

MEGA PIG! This made me laugh so much for some reason.

And I made a pretty kick-ass pig

PinkRose11 responds:

im sure!

Grey Story Grey Story

I love these kinds of games

At first I thought that the game was portraying a boy who was devoting all his time to the girl to get her to notice him. The more things he brought back to her the more he neglected everything else and became invisible to the rest of the world. I abandoned that theory as soon as I came to the tomb stone by the flower. From there I began trying to figure out who died and why the scenery became more colorful with each item returned, and honestly, I never did quite get a solid idea of what the meaning of this Flash was. Then I read callmejackk's review after completing the game... It seems to be spot on, but I'll probably keep thinking about it for the next hour or so haha.

Very good game. But for God's sake, make the character move faster!

Symphonic Tower Defense Symphonic Tower Defense

SO awesome

Music fanatic here :) I've always been intrigued by the art of incorporating music into puzzle-type games. It creates an amazing atmosphere that can turn a decent game into something extraordinary. The game itself is addicting and fun, but what really won me over was the engagement of the music into the gameplay and animation. I loved the creativity and originality of it all. I have a long history of reading sheet music and studying music terminology, which made it very fun and amusing to see how each attack or trap affected the scrolling note enemies. Everything made sense and it delivered a great feeling of unexplainable satisfaction. It was also interesting how each of the 5 towers responded to certain elements of the music, making each song a unique experience requiring its own means of thinking and strategy. At no point was I able to get things figured out and fly through the songs. Each new track keeps you on your toes and maintains a good level challenge throughout the entire experience.

Soooo, long story short: Great concept with execution that goes above and beyond what would have been necessary for a good game, resulting in one truly phenomenal piece of Flash that Newgrounds won't soon forget. Great job! :)