The Cat and the Fish The Cat and the Fish

Refreshingly original

The artwork and animation is great. Nice use of blurring effects and whatnot to achieve an appealing depth and naturalism. But the best thing about this cartoon is the ending. Being an NG flash, I expected something a little more... expected (like the fish simply opening its mouth ridiculously wide and eating the cat, or the cat suddenly becoming vicious, etc). Nope. A fucking glob monster emerged and sucked the kitty in like a vacuum cleaner. Nobody would have predicted that lol. The dazed music was quite effective at that point too.

Definitely one of the more memorable movies I've seen here in a while. Keep it up!

Syringes responds:

xDD Thanks! Yea, I had a feeling I needed to do something unexpected. lmao.

Soulja Boy - 2Milli Soulja Boy - 2Milli

nicee

I like that you're keeping in touch with newgrounds, this is pretty cool! also, Bizzarro, i bought a pack of mentos 5 minutes ago and THIS is STILL the freshest thing I've seen today.

Xiao Xiao No. 3 Xiao Xiao No. 3

LOVE LOVE LOVE

such a classic. this movie was my gateway into flash animations and newgrounds, gooooood times :)

Snake Kills Beaver Snake Kills Beaver

not flash

Not a flash or any other form of creative animation

Doggy Style Doggy Style

oh geez

That was some hawt animal sex. Oh god it is REALLY turning me onnnnnn

Rantdog responds:

Best stay away from your cat today.

Power Star 4 Power Star 4

wow

I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight!

A Very Austin Birthday A Very Austin Birthday

wawohoawh!!!

The animation and organization was cool and all, but song choice is where you guys really shine!

Nice work!

Crazy Noises Crazy Noises

asdasdasd

This computer screen's a big wooden fence

WAAANIMATION responds:

Something unusual must be going down :D

hamster heaven hamster heaven

awesome!

I liked it a lot! Good drawings and animation! You're right, it seemed to improve gradually as the movie progressed.

WALL-E's Pod Adventure. Nice song choice for that scene. I love the wall-e soundtrack lol

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

lol

Ya this is the funniest one since metal gear awesome :D